Saturday, January 13, 2007

New Format

Like everyone else, I've switched to Blogger's new format (via Google).

I can't really say I'm impressed, at least, not with the initial results. As you can see by looking over the last few postings the former easy html formatting seems to cause bizarre changes in font style, size, position, etc..

We'll see how it goes over the next few weeks.

You will also note that while I've not had much 'new' to say recently, I have started posting the proper hymns and readings for the Sunday according to the Melkite typicon. This allows me to feel productive and perhaps help those who either do not or can not attend a Melkite Liturgy feel connected. I'll endeavor to keep this practice for at least awhile.

Of course, if the formatting on Blogger continues to be bothersome, I may look to migrating the whole project to another blog service.

Your comments would be appreciated, especially about a) the usefulness of the inclusion of the Liturgical materials; b) formatting issues and solutions with the new blogger; c) alternative blog service, pro and con.

No comments:

 
.......