Saturday, October 04, 2008

Prayer request

I don't usually ask for prayers on the "blog" but I do today.

Yesterday, a routine "nuclear" heart check up led to my father being admitted to the CCU. At the moment we aren't sure what the doctors will decide in the way of treatment. (My father told me, via his cellular phone - before the nurse ordered him to turn it since it was causing other patients to do the St Vitus dance - that by late afternoon he had given two barrels of blood and been X-Rayed so many times that the attendant could turn the lights off and read the report from the glow of his eyes.) Since my mother's falling asleep four years ago, he has done little to preserve his health in the way of exercise and/or diet.

Please keep him in your prayers.

Thank you.
Shookrun.
Evharisto.

No comments:

 
.......